- The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one eternal God of infinite holiness, wisdom and power, who created and preserves all things and is self-existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection, ascension, and return in power and glory. We believe also that in His death, He provided a complete sacrifice for the sins of men.
- That man is sinful by nature and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for his salvation.
- In the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose cleansing and indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe that it is He who leads us into all truth.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost—they who are saved unto eternal life and they who are lost unto eternal damnation.
- In the creation of man by the direct act of God.
- In spiritual unity and fellowship of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Lakeview Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.